Contact: (970) 232-9525
Policies and Terms of Sale:
- Please be advised that all guests, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend events at Washington’s.
- Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Re-sale or attempted re-sale of any ticket at a price higher than face value is strictly prohibited.
Authorized Ticket Sales:
- Washington’s box office and website are the only authorized point of sales for tickets to our events. Tickets purchased through any other sources are purchased at your own risk.
- A photo ID matching the name of the purchaser is required for all box office transactions.
Box Office Hours:
- Online 24/7 at washingtonsfoco.com
- Fridays and Saturdays: Noon – 6 PM; currently available by e-mail only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day of Shows: One Hour Prior to Doors
Box Office FAQs:
- How do I transfer my ticket to another person’s name?
- If you purchased your tickets online, you can securely and easily transfer them to a friend or buyer by logging into your EventBrite account, selecting your order, selecting transferable tickets and sending to the recipient. Learn more about the process HERE. If you continue to have issues, please contact our box office.
- Why can’t I buy a ticket for tonight’s show?
- If our ticketing page says “off sale” (and not sold out), tickets are still available at the box office. At a show time, we take them offline to better serve people in person.
- What happens if I purchase tickets to a show that has been cancelled?
- When a show is cancelled, all refunds will be available at the point of sale. We process online refunds within 2 business days, which may take up to 5 business days to see the reverse charge reflected on your bank statement.